Swiss residence permits for EU citizens
Home > Swiss Residency > Residence permits > EU citizens


This section is for you if you or your spouse have a passport from Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, the UK, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Cyprus, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria or Hungary.

If you don't click here for the non-EU section.

EU citizens can enjoy almost the same rights as Swiss citizens when they acquire Swiss Residency. Our specialty is to help people who live off investments or foreign income become Swiss residents quickly and easily.

Retirement & People of Independent Means
If you want to live in Switzerland with no activity within the country and benefit, if you want, from lump-sum taxation, a unique tax system that enables you to pay only a fixed yearly tax based on your house and not need report your full assets or income. There is no minimum age to obtain this type of residency if you are a EU citizen.

If you are self-employed and would like to live in Switzerland and work from there.

All others
For all other residence permits.

© Micheloud & Cie 2013      Tel. ++41 21 331 48 48  info@switzerland.isyours.com. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Printed from http://Switzerland.isyours.com/e/residency/eu/index.html